Beach Wedding Guide

Beach Wedding Guide and Caribbean Desitnation Wedding Resource

Don’t forget to log in!
(or click here to register)

destination wedding photography

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Beach Wedding Forum Forum Index -> Wedding Destination Questions
beachgirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: destination wedding photography Reply with quote

hi everyone,

i got married in the bahamas and love this website!

after over 10 years in documentary filmmaking around the world, i've moved my passions to wedding photojournalism... specializing in destiination weddings. you can see my style of photography at www.bobbijohart.com.

i would be honoured to photograph your weddings, especially if you are looking for a photographer who prefers natural, ambient light and real, spontaneous moments instead of overly-choreographed and big lighting set ups. my passion is blending into a wedding environment like a quiet guest, so people almost forget that i'm there... that is when the special moments begin!

looking forward to hearing from you and good luck with your planning!

smiles,
bobbi jo
www.bobbijohart.com
brisbanevdo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two most important things to be consider on any wedding to make it more memorable and unique are: Best destination and hiring professional wedding videographer.
cristymartine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you brisbanevdo. Wedding video should be very unique and interesting. We should hire a best videographer for wedding.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Beach Wedding Forum Forum Index -> Wedding Destination Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Beach Wedding Guide forums powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
All other portions of this site © islandbrides.com Beach Wedding Guide

Anguilla Weddings | Antigua & Barbuda Weddings | Aruba Weddings | Bahamas Weddings | Barbados Weddings | Belize Weddings | Bermuda Weddings | Bonaire Weddings | British Virgin Islands Weddings | Cancun Weddings | Cayman Islands Weddings | Cozumel Weddings | Cuba Weddings | Curacao Weddings | Dominica Weddings | Dominican Republic Weddings | Grenada Weddings | Guadeloupe Weddings | Jamaica Weddings | Martinique Weddings | Montserrat Weddings | Puerto Rico Weddings | Saba Weddings | St Barthelemy Weddings | St Eustatius Weddings | St Kitts and Nevis Weddings | St Lucia Weddings | St Maarten Weddings | St Martin Weddings | St Vincent & The Grenadines Weddings | Trinidad & Tobago Weddings | Turks & Caicos Weddings | U.S. Virgin Islands Weddings |