Beach Wedding Guide

Beach Wedding Guide and Caribbean Desitnation Wedding Resource

Don’t forget to log in!
(or click here to register)

AMAZING Photographer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Beach Wedding Forum Forum Index -> Your Planning Experiences...
delyla1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: AMAZING Photographer Reply with quote

I cannot say enough amazing things about this couple. They were prompt, super friendly, best customer service I had ever been shown.

Basically they made me feel like I was a princess! Not only are they great people, but their photos are to do for!

I got married in St. Lucia last week! My best memory from my wedding was my super sweet and talented photographers

www.amayaphotography.com

ask me any questions you want about them!
morgancoleman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: AMAZING Photographer Reply with quote

These are the really nice facts related to the photographer and definitely help people in knowing about the best professionals. I am glad I visited here and come to know about it. I will share it with my friends also.
flozaeliza

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photographs are the sweet memories of marriage which refresh those moments again later. So usually people emphasize more on photographs of wedding. They want to get the best ones.
Alyssa_07

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you’ve found an amazing photographer. You want to have a wedding photographer that makes you feel comfortable when it comes to having your picture taken. Don’t be captivated by the latest and most popular trends in photography – the key here is to look for a wedding photographer whose work feels timeless and creative vs. trendy and creative.

elinawilliams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delyla, this is a great idea to join in lively wedding chat and discussions with other brides-to-be and newly wedded brides for help in any wedding chat or wedding forums like this, bet you will tons for information. Best of luck.
karine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can recommend you the Best photographer, who is http://www.ido.mu. Their services are highly professional and varied, which include:
Wedding photography and videos
Corporate, conference and social media films for business
Music/Concert videos and photography
Television commercials
Broadcast productions
loriacaraveo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Especially in the wedding, Photographers really play a vital role to get the best photos.

PR Photographer London
loriacaraveo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Especially in the wedding, Photographers really play a vital role to get the best photos.

PR Photographer London
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Beach Wedding Forum Forum Index -> Your Planning Experiences... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Beach Wedding Guide forums powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
All other portions of this site © islandbrides.com Beach Wedding Guide

Anguilla Weddings | Antigua & Barbuda Weddings | Aruba Weddings | Bahamas Weddings | Barbados Weddings | Belize Weddings | Bermuda Weddings | Bonaire Weddings | British Virgin Islands Weddings | Cancun Weddings | Cayman Islands Weddings | Cozumel Weddings | Cuba Weddings | Curacao Weddings | Dominica Weddings | Dominican Republic Weddings | Grenada Weddings | Guadeloupe Weddings | Jamaica Weddings | Martinique Weddings | Montserrat Weddings | Puerto Rico Weddings | Saba Weddings | St Barthelemy Weddings | St Eustatius Weddings | St Kitts and Nevis Weddings | St Lucia Weddings | St Maarten Weddings | St Martin Weddings | St Vincent & The Grenadines Weddings | Trinidad & Tobago Weddings | Turks & Caicos Weddings | U.S. Virgin Islands Weddings |