Beach Wedding Guide

Beach Wedding Guide and Caribbean Desitnation Wedding Resource

Don’t forget to log in!
(or click here to register)

Perfect Tulum Wedding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Beach Wedding Forum Forum Index -> Wedding Destination Questions
JackieThompson

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:55 am    Post subject: Perfect Tulum Wedding Reply with quote

I just got back from wonderful weather, and a perfect wedding day in Tulum Mexcio.

I wanted to share a post on where I stayed and who I booked with.

1st we booked at El Pez Hotel in Tulum. http://www.tulumhotelpez.com

They were 1st class the whole way, they made our stay for our friends and family who attended so memorable. We only had 10 of us. Plenty of things to do and see in and around Tulum. You need to be in Mexico 4 Days before being married to sign papers and have blood work done, Yes Blood work but it is something you must do and it is is easy and simple to do.

Next was our Wedding Day, My maid of honour and brides made and I started getting ready and planned on light make up because of the heat. We were lucky we had a nice breeze off the ocean. Our photographer suggested we try for 5pm for the ceremony, so we had nice light to and plenty of time to take our family and important photos after.

Thank goodness he mentioned this, Because the photos are to drool over. Anyone in this area getting married have a look at his site and give him an email. He responded right away and answered all of our questions. Has a great price in comparison to other photographers of the area. And you take the photos home huge selling feature for us. It is really nice to have someone around on your special day that can speak to hotel staff and you and not miss a beat.
www.photosincancun.com
His name is Derek and his assistant Lorena make a great team. He said they are new to the area. They mainly take photos for magazines and the press and all sorts of things but they have just started to take on more weddings. We had the photos the next day when we woke up waiting at our lobby desk.

We spent the rest of our week seeing the hotel room and the white sand beach, we took a tour to see Coba, it is a ruin with a really tall staircase so beautiful. The hotel organizes all those things.

Our wedding was a complete success and it was way easier then we 1st thought. Those big hotels make things so complicated. If your looking for the little beach wedding of your dreams look to going to Tulum.

[/url]

DSC_6766.jpg
 Description:
K-I-S-S-I-N-G- ©photosincancun.com
 Filesize:  391.46 KB
 Viewed:  12946 Time(s)

DSC_6766.jpg

thumbprints.jpg
 Description:
Sealing the deal
 Filesize:  50.41 KB

thumbprints.jpg

BeachWedding.jpg
 Description:
Beach Wedding ©photosincancun.com
 Filesize:  63.55 KB

BeachWedding.jpg

graytr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info!

Any chance you could IM me with some more details?
i.e. what hotel
price
how was the food etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Beach Wedding Forum Forum Index -> Wedding Destination Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Beach Wedding Guide forums powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
All other portions of this site © islandbrides.com Beach Wedding Guide

Anguilla Weddings | Antigua & Barbuda Weddings | Aruba Weddings | Bahamas Weddings | Barbados Weddings | Belize Weddings | Bermuda Weddings | Bonaire Weddings | British Virgin Islands Weddings | Cancun Weddings | Cayman Islands Weddings | Cozumel Weddings | Cuba Weddings | Curacao Weddings | Dominica Weddings | Dominican Republic Weddings | Grenada Weddings | Guadeloupe Weddings | Jamaica Weddings | Martinique Weddings | Montserrat Weddings | Puerto Rico Weddings | Saba Weddings | St Barthelemy Weddings | St Eustatius Weddings | St Kitts and Nevis Weddings | St Lucia Weddings | St Maarten Weddings | St Martin Weddings | St Vincent & The Grenadines Weddings | Trinidad & Tobago Weddings | Turks & Caicos Weddings | U.S. Virgin Islands Weddings |