Beach Wedding Guide

Beach Wedding Guide and Caribbean Desitnation Wedding Resource

Don’t forget to log in!
(or click here to register)

No Engagement Ring?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Beach Wedding Forum Forum Index -> Your Planning Experiences...
kick11

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: No Engagement Ring? Reply with quote

After lots and lots of trying on and talking with OH, we are starting to consider just getting a nice full eternity ring, and not wearing my ER after the wedding. It is looking increasingly like I would need to get my WR made as I am very against wishbones. Is anyone else going to wear just their WR??

aeshetero

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But there's a powerful case to be made that in an age of equitable marriage the engagement ring is an outmoded commodity—starting with the obvious fact that only the woman gets one.!!
londongold

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many considerations when choosing a wedding ring for your wedding. In my opinion, whether it is your engagement or wedding, its important to choose wedding rings carefully, as you'll be wearing them for the rest of your life.
mehar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wedding rings are the most important..
Uberoom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: No Engagement Ring? Reply with quote

There are no rules for how an engagement ring and wedding ring should appear together. Most people prefer the two rings to blend in appearance, so they select the same metal color to fashion both rings and look for complimentary widths.

While most married women wear both the wedding ring and engagement ring, some prefer to have one ring carry both significances. Others request no ring, as it may interfere with their daily activities or carry an undesirable undertone.

Bottom line, it pretty much deepens on you!

jacobsrolls

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engagement and wedding rings come in a variety of styles and material. Generally, a diamond ring especially an engagement ring indicates a woman is engaged to be married. And, from my point of view, the best way to buy her an engagement ring she'll love is to let her pick it out herself.
kiarafernandes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Wedding Rings Reply with quote

jacobsrolls wrote:
Engagement and wedding rings come in a variety of styles and material. Generally, a diamond ring especially an engagement ring indicates a woman is engaged to be married. And, from my point of view, the best way to buy her an engagement ring she'll love is to let her pick it out herself.

It is important part of Weddings. How can you ignore it..

samanthablair

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Engagement and wedding rings Reply with quote

Hello..

I must say that these days so many rings are available world wide and you can choose the best for engagement according to your choice and budget. These days citrine rings are very much in fashion and you must look forward to it.
bride1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I plan on having my ER and my wedding ring soddered together so they can be one band. I would never give up my ER as my fiancé put too much thought and love into it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Beach Wedding Forum Forum Index -> Your Planning Experiences... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Beach Wedding Guide forums powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
All other portions of this site © islandbrides.com Beach Wedding Guide

Anguilla Weddings | Antigua & Barbuda Weddings | Aruba Weddings | Bahamas Weddings | Barbados Weddings | Belize Weddings | Bermuda Weddings | Bonaire Weddings | British Virgin Islands Weddings | Cancun Weddings | Cayman Islands Weddings | Cozumel Weddings | Cuba Weddings | Curacao Weddings | Dominica Weddings | Dominican Republic Weddings | Grenada Weddings | Guadeloupe Weddings | Jamaica Weddings | Martinique Weddings | Montserrat Weddings | Puerto Rico Weddings | Saba Weddings | St Barthelemy Weddings | St Eustatius Weddings | St Kitts and Nevis Weddings | St Lucia Weddings | St Maarten Weddings | St Martin Weddings | St Vincent & The Grenadines Weddings | Trinidad & Tobago Weddings | Turks & Caicos Weddings | U.S. Virgin Islands Weddings |