Beach Wedding Guide

Beach Wedding Guide and Caribbean Desitnation Wedding Resource

Don’t forget to log in!
(or click here to register)

Cozumel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Beach Wedding Forum Forum Index -> Your Planning Experiences...
WDNGCRUZ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:11 am    Post subject: Cozumel Reply with quote

I'm using Cozumel Wedding Planner - the experience that I've had so far has been good. I'm still in planning stages as my wedding is in February 2008. I'm going there via cruise so I'm a bit concerned with getting my guests from the cruise ship to the garden area overlooking the beach where the ceremony will take place. However, I'm sure they will have that worked out as it's not there first wedding to plan.
saradenise

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did something very similar, and we all just took taxis from the cruise ship harbor to the resort. It was not very expensive or time-consuming.

You may be able to arrange for vans to meet you and your guests at the harbor/port. Definitely talk to your wedding planner if that is what you want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Beach Wedding Forum Forum Index -> Your Planning Experiences... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Beach Wedding Guide forums powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
All other portions of this site © islandbrides.com Beach Wedding Guide

Anguilla Weddings | Antigua & Barbuda Weddings | Aruba Weddings | Bahamas Weddings | Barbados Weddings | Belize Weddings | Bermuda Weddings | Bonaire Weddings | British Virgin Islands Weddings | Cancun Weddings | Cayman Islands Weddings | Cozumel Weddings | Cuba Weddings | Curacao Weddings | Dominica Weddings | Dominican Republic Weddings | Grenada Weddings | Guadeloupe Weddings | Jamaica Weddings | Martinique Weddings | Montserrat Weddings | Puerto Rico Weddings | Saba Weddings | St Barthelemy Weddings | St Eustatius Weddings | St Kitts and Nevis Weddings | St Lucia Weddings | St Maarten Weddings | St Martin Weddings | St Vincent & The Grenadines Weddings | Trinidad & Tobago Weddings | Turks & Caicos Weddings | U.S. Virgin Islands Weddings |